Starting salary of £20,000+
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Monday to Friday (40 Hours per week)
We are looking for an experienced customer services representative to join our powerhouse CS team supporting the field and internal sales teams, and delivering excellence to our customers!
The main duties include:
- Generating proposals and quotations.
- Checking and Processing orders, ensuring accurate information is fed through to Operations.
- Technical assistance and phone support, for both for internal and external customers.
- Provide information on products and services.
- Manage all changes and variations to existing orders and determine charges.
- Working to strict deadlines on case completion to maintain high quality of service.
- Work with other departments to manage activities.
- Respond to and manage customer issues.
- Sales admin tasks.
- Maintaining accurate project documentation and CRM system.
- Collaboration with all teams across the business.
- Meeting personal targets/KPI’s.
Our ideal candidate will truly share and promote the businesses values. They will have:
- Experience within a customer service or sales support environment (essential)
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good people skills.
- Ability to understand and empathise with customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively with customers
- Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation and computer literacy.
- Strong commercial awareness (pricing, sales).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Quality focus and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to maintain accurate records of customer interactions
- AUTOCAD or CAD design experience and familiarity with CRM systems and practices would be an advantage!
Interested in our role?
We would love to hear from you, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lisa.March@Eco2Solar.co.uk and we will be in touch!
To view our privacy notice please visit: https://eco2solar.co.uk/privacy-policy/